Are you the new Director of Analytics of BITEQ, influencing the development and growth of the business with your expertise within data and analytics as well as a business mindset?
Your new company
BITEQ is a subsidiary of Pedab Group. BITEQ aims to deliver the best and most relevant Data & Analytics solutions, offering both consulting and managed services. The services are based on a subscription model, targeting companies with about 100-1000 employees. The company instills trust in their customers in order to cooperate with BITEQ, rather than them “just” delivering a solution. To be trusted to take over the client’s analytics services “as a service”, BITEQ expects that solid consulting services will be the way through. As an analytics pure player within Data & Analytics, they offer one of the market's best competencies, advising on how to build and modernize platforms and give security and insight. Their Managed Service concept “BITEQ Data & Analytics” has two components: 1. BITEQ Team – The customer gets a 100% tailor-made team, where they get access to BITEQ's full competence profile; 2. BITEQ Platform – The customer gets a full Data & Analytics platform, up to 100% hands-off, so they can focus all their efforts on developing business. Currently, BITEQ is initially focusing on business in Denmark and will expand their business to the Nordic countries, the Baltics and France.
Your new role
As the Director of Analytics, you will develop into a management role within a year, since BITEQ is planning to grow exponentially already within this and next year. You will be responsible for taking the lead on all data analytics systems and ensuring alignment with the business’s vision and objectives. In doing so, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Taking part in complex Data & Analytics projects through their entire lifecycle: from initial scoping, through design and development to final delivery of actionable insights and reporting
- Developing analytics, reporting, dashboards etc., necessary for supporting the goals, strategies and objectives of the business
- Working closely with clients to develop their data driven journey through close interaction and solid deliveries
- Communicating results to clients and participating in meetings with top management and key staff
- Covering some tasks related to data warehouse in close collaboration with Data Platform team
- Supporting the go-to-market, sales and proposal activities and in doing so develop internal as well as external relationships
- Defining and driving internal approach to BITEQ methodology, education/certification, and tools selection
- Giving inspiration workshops based on client data and business profile
- Being the “go to” person when it comes to the latest and greatest trends within the field
What you’ll need to succeed
The position requires a person with a relevant degree within IT, Data Science, Computer Science, Finance or any related field. Furthermore, you must have 5 - 8 years’ data and analytics experience with a professional service firm, an internal strategy/analytics group or similar environment. Here you have gained experience and obtained a proven track record working with Power Platform, especially within reporting and dashboard but also other sub-areas. You can communicate insights clearly and thrive presenting them for leaders and top management. Additionally, it would be beneficial to have:
- experience as a consultant
- built your own and proprietary assets for strategic decision making as core input to how the company shaped its investment, product, marketing, content and corporate strategy
- experience in data platform – preferably Microsoft Azure, MS SQL and related
- knowledge of Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Data Factory etc.
- experience with Non-Microsoft Analytics and BI Platforms: Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx
The right candidate for this position has the ability to build trust in relations to clients and to build strong relationships on a cross-functional basis at all levels within the business, as well as with customers and other external stakeholders. You have a business minded attitude towards work and excellent communication and team-working skills. As a person, you are a self-starter who is comfortable working with little direction or oversight – thus, having the ability to prioritize your own workload and responsibilities. You set high personal goals and pursue them with tenacity. Furthermore, you are enthusiastic, proactive, and outgoing as well as committed.
What you’ll get in return
This is a unique opportunity to join a new company which is growing out of Pedab Group’s unique network of clients. Here you will truly have the opportunity to add your personal touch, influence the development and growth of the business and shape the future of BITEQ. You will have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally with the plan of developing towards a manager role within a year. You will be part of a flat organization with little hierarchy and bureaucratic rules. A strong entrepreneurial spirit and empathy is visible between colleagues and towards customers, including a decent and honest tone. At BITEQ, they truly believe their people are the heartbeat of their success. BITEQ considers their employees as family that is taking care of each other. The motto is working as a team, being better together. The culture allows one to be oneself, adding a great emotional value. Next to the efforts towards successful business without pressure and the proximity to clients and projects, the focus is on fun and work-life balance.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, upload your CV and cover letter in English by clicking on the 'apply' button to the right. In case you have any questions, you can write an email to Recruitment Consultant Lisa Jovy: firstname.lastname@example.org.